Omega System Kit for Rin’s
Rin makes a variety of Mesh Avis in all sorts of sizes from Nano up to Giant and I’ve been wanting to make her a kit for AGES.
(I really have a soft spot for the niche >.> <.<) I finally got ahold of her and now we have a kit for her!
So far just the normal sized avi has been updated for, but we expect more soon! Continue reading
Mesh Body and Bits Reviews
We here at Omega have a stance that all Meshes are beautiful in their own way. The best mesh is the mesh that fits your vision for yourself. There are no ugly meshes. That, while an utterly necessary stance, both for being able to work with mesh makers and for fostering a friendly supportive community, is not horribly useful for those trying to decide on a mesh.
Because of this Omega is always looking for well-written reviews of ALL our Supported Meshes. We list them on each mesh page under “See what other’s are saying”. If you write Mesh Body Reviews, whether as a one-time thing or as a series (Ala Mesh Body Addicts), we’d be happy to do a direct link exchange between your review and our body listings.
Do note, there are a few requirements for this:
- Above all, it must be well written and factually accurate.
- It needs to have more than just your opinion. It needs to have useful details. It doesn’t need to have every detail ever…but one should feel more informed about a product after reading it. (See Mesh Body Addicts and Strawberry Singh for REALLY good examples)
- It should mention Omega and link to the Mesh Info Page for that Mesh. (This is where the ‘exchange’ bit comes in)
- It can’t be a Bash Piece. Critism is ok, Bashing is not. “Cons” are fine but should be factual, not “bashy” and be balanced with pros. We can’t post reviews that are nothing but negative remarks or that are just mean spirited.
- It can’t be a puff piece. The opposite is true as well… a long glowing review with not so much as an “I do with they had _______” raises red flags with me.
- And obviously. No TOS breaking content, or content that encourages breaking TOS.
Well.. I think that’s enough CMA (Covering my Ass)… If you are still interested, toss a Notecard at Chellynne Bailey with the link to your review. 🙂
Omega Flickr Groups: Rules
Update 6/4/2017: Added NSFW Group & Clarified rules Continue reading
Omega Solutions Newsletter:
March/April in Review
Huzza! Only Two Months in between this time!
Neck Blenders for Men
First.. because there has been many.. many requests…I FINALLY got the Neck kit updated for men! It now includes 1 neck size and 3 neck blender options for menfolk.
Head Updates: In an attempt for a more intuitive design, I’m experimenting with a new method of Makeup Application. I’ve started updating select heads and kits to react to the “HUD” and “ALL” buttons by bringing up a popup for you to select where to apply a texture. Theoretically, this should reduce the need to use the routing hud and help folks who just sorta blindly click. 🙂 (Since all buttons on the applier will either apply the texture in the default areas or bring up a popup!)
Full Perm Kit Changes: Well.. it looks like Full Perm Heads are going to be more and more of a thing, so after talking with Customers, Creators and my Minions I’ve decided to make a change in the pricing Structure. Before, to reflect the Added work of keeping such a kit secure and providing Customer Service for it, I set the price at 299L for the Meli Imako Kit as well as the Safy Belle One. I’ve decided to change this as to not punish end users. Instead there is now two kit editions for each of these products and future products like them.
- The Creator Edition includes a transferable Plug-in script to be placed in the head before sale, instructions for naming, test appliers and anything else I think might be useful with a particular head. It is priced at 299L, only available inworld and only available after purchasing the “Customer Edition”
- The Customer Edition includes an Installer and because I know some people won’t set the head up correctly before selling it… a no-transfer “demo” version of the Plug-in Script along with instructions. It won’t include any of the other tools and bits I decide to include with the Creator Edition. It will cost the normal 99L but will not have a Group Discount available.
Phat Azz Channel Updates:
Well…. it took 2 years.. and giving up completely.. but I did it… I found CK Winx! (Rather he found me.. ) For those of you who aren’t 100yo in SL years, that’s the creator of Phat Azz, not the first mesh booty, but the one that really launched them into the mainstream. You can still find TONS of appliers for it on the MP and every booty had its’ own instructions for converting them!
And now, with CK’s help and permission, I’ve updated the Generic Router to convert allll those Phat Azz appliers into an Omega Ones.
Simply make sure you are wearing the router when you use the phat azz applier. No more clunky Notecard swapping for phat azz (thank goodness).
And if you want to make a permanent applier for yourself instead, I’ve also updated the Applier Converters to listen for Phat Azz as well. 🙂
Omega Solutions Newsletter:
Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb in Review
Yeah yeah.. I know… It’s been awhile..let’s play catch up!
Update: 3/2/2017 Opps, forgot a few meshes! -added them now-
Bento Head Releases
Cause I know it’s what you all want…
Not sure what bento is? Read “What you should know about Bento” !