New Skirt Appliers
It’s been awhile since we added an applier catagory, but today is one of those days!
We’ve now implemented Skirt appliers!
What does this mean?
- We’ve updated the dev kit! With version 2.9.2, designers now have the option of including a skirt texture in all outfit and bottom appliers.
- The Kitties Lair Omega Kit has been updated to listen and use these new textures.
- The Kitties Lair NC Converter has been updated to take advantage of appliers that have skirt textures.
- We’ve released the Omega Applier System Skirt Kit for bodys that don’t have skirt prims.
Why do this?
- With materials and tinting appliers becoming more prevalent, we noticed it was a bit of an annoyance when included skirt prims did not automatically change with the rest of the body, worse, some where no mod, not letting you match your materials settings.
- We also noticed, not all bodys UV maps sit at the same height. Ie, a skirt may be too long for one body but too short for another. This is easily fixed with a modifyable skirt prim…alas, not everyone includes one.
- Some people are still using non-mesh skirt prims! Or no skirt prim at all for glitch pants.
- Honestly we’re just not sure why more meshes don’t have skirt prims built in….
-was totally sure this was gunna be more of a thing…-