The Lexi Project
I’m really not sure what to say here other then someone in our Community needs help.
Lexi Zelin, owner of Angelred Couture is battling Stage 3 Hodgekin’s Lymphoma.
If you’ve never heard of Angelred, they make full perm templates for Clothing Creators across SL.
Chances are good, even if you’ve never been to their store, something in your inventory has it’s beginnings in the mind of Lexi.
To help raise funds for Lexi’s Bills and Expenses, roughly 350 brands have come together for a unique shopping event. Clothing, Furnature, Jewelry, anything people wished to contribute is being sold. And everything at this event is 100% for Lexi. Every Single Linden goes to her.
We even got in on the act:
Not everything is Omega… but we found quite a bit that is!
Maitreya Kit Update
We’ve released a non-essential update for the Maitreya Relay Kit.
Basically, we’ve added a small menu with some de-bugging options, to bring it up, simply click on the relay.
-Update: No more looking for koisks and delivery buttons in your inventory. Click it, and if there’s something newer, it will be delivered.
-Clear: I never understood the need…but after 678million inquirys… there..there’s a button for that. Click it and it’ll clear off a layer of your choice.
-Re-Apply: Some well-meaning designers have gone rogue, and despite my protests combined multiple appliers into a single button, creating race conditions in some meshes, including this one. If you ever find one of these appliers, this will fix the issue.
-Debug: This will reset the whole mess.
How to get the update:
The Pricing Change
I let it be known about a month ago that the group discount would be slowly fading from a all-year round thing, to something only available the first X amount of time. And I’m happy to say despite my fears, I’ve gotten very little gruff over the matter. The one person who seemed perturbed… I’m not entirely sure if she was confused or mad… sooo 0.5 complaints?
Transparency is important to me, so I do want to keep you guys informed about what is happening and what is going to happen.
- First, none of the kits are going to stop being available. They’re not going away!
- Second, as we promised from the beginning, the price is staying 99L. We think it’s a good price, small enough to make this a negligible purchase, large enough that we’re able to keep doing this.
- As of 7/1/2015 all kits older then 11 months are no longer eligible for the group discount.
- Every day after 7/1/2015, a day is shaved off that 11 month period.
- Brands that release a significant change/upgrade/newproduct… upgrading to Plugins, upgrading to Pre-Installed, adding a whole different sort of product (ie adding bodys when all you’ve done is bootys) will have a minimum of a 3 month period to allow those first waves of buyers to get their kits a discount.
- The result of this is this schedule:
Why are we doing this? Well if you missed the original post on the matter, you can read it here