Omega System Kit for DK Scripts
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: copy/no-mod/no-trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Clothing Layers:
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – DK Scripts”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
99L on the MP. 50L Inworld WITH our Support Group Tag. (5L to join)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-DK-Scripts/13664958
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact DK Scripts via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/02922139-22a8-4710-b319-58fc83354be5/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.
Omega Advanced and Evolved Features
The Basic Function of all Omega Kits and appliers is the very simple: Put a Texture on it. All Omega Kits do that, but with Omega Advanced, and then Omega Evolved there was added a variety of new features.
Do note, these features vary from mesh to mesh, some are still in the process of being implemented and some won’t be implemented in some meshes due to the limitations of the mesh or the API for that mesh. There is still a lot of work to do, and eventually, we’ll have it listed on the individual mesh pages which feature they support (Omega Advanced Features ARE already listed). In the meantime, there is a spreadsheet here if you’d like to see our progress:
- Omega Advanced: The First Major Update, it wasn’t TOO ambitious:
- Materials Appliers: Added the ability to set Spec and Normal Maps to appliers!
- Tinting Appliers: Added the ability to tint your appliers! (This was before everyone added tinting to their huds! )
- Omega Evolved: Our Second Major Update, released 10/31/2017 is doing much more:
- Asymmetrical Eye Appliers: I added/am adding the ability to texture individual eyes on meshes where the eyes are connected. (Ie, like Logo). This enables a Heterochromatic look.
- Asymmetrical Arm Appliers: I’ve added keywords to the system to allow skin, tattoo and clothing makers to create designs for a single arm, or different designs for both arms!
- Stand Alone Materials: Omega Advanced only allowed Materials to be included with a texture, not stand on their own. Now you can make appliers that are JUST the spec and/or normal maps
- RLV Integration: To clarify, this integration doesn’t actually use RLV, at all. Rather it adds an API that creators of collars, huds and other fun bits can take advantage of to strip or redress your meshes.
Other features of these updates are much more mundane, faster applications, the addition of a Popup for Makeup Appliers, updated layer converters and dev kit. If you’re interested, you can read more here:
Is your mesh not answering your installer with a “Thank you”?
- Make sure you’re wearing your Mesh. SL has a weird glitch that can make it appear that you’re wearing something you’ve already taken off. Relog to make sure.
- Make sure you’re using the right Installer. Each installer is brand specific. If you’re trying to install in say, Slink, you need the Slink Installer. Logo needs the Logo Installer, etc
- If Omega was added to the product after your purchase, grab a redelivery of the mesh. Unsure if it was? Peek in the mesh to see if there is an Omega Script in there. Or, just grab a redelivery anyways.
- Check if there is an “Omega” Version of the Mesh. A couple Meshes, like Logo and Genesis, include their Classic Meshes, but also include a copy that has been remapped for Omega.
- Make sure the specific mesh you’ve purchased is Omega Friendly. Many of the Older Brands, Lelutka, Genesis, Fiore, etc have Omega only for newer meshes, non-Gatcha Meshes. Look for Omega Mentioned in the individual product descriptions and addwork and when in doubt ask before purchase.
- If all else fails, grab a redelivery of the mesh. We do make boo-boos, but they get fixed rather quickly. Grabbing a fresh copy ensures you have the latest version of the script and aren’t dealing with a bug that’s already been fixed.
- If none of that works, it’s time to get Customer Service.
- We have a Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about (<-Copy to local chat to get a link!)
- Also a CSR, Freya Fashions secondlife:///app/agent/3c51cf8f-811e-4116-ba95-5aef791f2a4d/about
- You can also try filing a ticket here: http://slpoweredbyomega.com/contact-us/