- You’ve included the Proprietary Appliers for that particular brand.
- The included mesh is FITTED Mesh specially designed to fit that FITTED Mesh Brand.
- The included mesh is RIGGED Mesh specifically designed to fir that RIGGED Mesh Brand.
(see how that works? Fitted needs fitted sizes, rigged needs rigged sizes)
- The included Mesh only has the 5-6 Standard Sizes.
- You’ve tested and concluded that <insert mesh> will fit …if you play with the sliders…
Apparently some of you have taken this to mean that this applies to mesh items that require you to use the bodies included alpha hud… it does NOT.
Alpha huds are part of the body, there is nothing wrong with making you use them so they can do a tighter fit. As long as the edges don’t clip the body regardless of shape, there’s nothing wrong with this. There is a big difference between a piece of fitted mesh that requires you use the meshes built in features and a piece of rigged mesh that only comes in standard sizes.