Omega System Kit for Aii
Aii is a prolific creator of mesh oddities..
We’re thrilled to have support for her SLUV Mesh Heads along with a few other bits and pieces 🙂
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In (Heads): This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Independently Scripted (Tail + Implants): These come with Tango Compatibility (and thus Omega Compatibility) built in.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Note: The Tail and any Implant Scripts were not done by me, and have not been verified to support materials.
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- 0-1 Makeup Layers with 2 zones. (Hairbase and face)
- Neck goes down and includes a section of the upper body. This can be hidden however.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step One: Wear your Aii Mesh head and eyes labeled “Omega”.
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Aii”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify the meshes thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers.
Important Note: Arachnia is not a Human Head, as a result, there may be some texture weirdness. For best results, look for skins without eyebrows and always.. always…ALWAYS get a skin applier demo before purchasing skins.
What is this Arm Fix thingy?
That is for the Bento Arms. If you have any issues with skins (gunk around the fingernails, blacked out shoulders, etc), click on it.
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
- Omega Freak Head: 350L
- Arachnia Head: 350L
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Aii/7822056
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Aii Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/ecb02f01-1a69-70e6-d12a-d86164f99a45/about
- Contact Aii via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/e6651702-b354-42f0-86bc-e05777cdc145/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.