Omega System Kit for AK Creations
Haven’t gotten the Kit Yet? Get it here:
Part One: Using Omega Appliers
Step One: Wear your AK Head.
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Relay – AK”
Step Three: Wear and use your Omega appliers.. (make sure the Relay stays attached!)
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
For instructions on how to use the Routing HUD for Mixing and matching your makeups, click here:
Part Three: About the Relay
While the scripts inside are No-mod, I left the relay container Mod. This means if you like you can shrink it, grow it, change the texture, attach it to your body instead of your HUD, make it invisible or even take the script out and put it in something else you always wear. (don’t forget where you put it though! ^.^)
The Menu: Click on the Relay to get the Debug Menu
-Update: No more looking for kiosks and delivery buttons in your inventory. Click it, and if there’s something newer, it will be delivered.
-Debug: This will reset the whole mess.
-Help: Brings you to the instructions page! (here)
- Updated Relay to treat AK as a Type M head instead of a Type A Head.
- Relay now supports the recently added Blush Layer.
- All Tattoo Buttons will now apply to the Tattoo Layer.
- The “Misc” option on the HUD now refers to the lashes.
- Removed Redundant Clear and Re-Apply Functions (They can still be found on the makeup Router)