Omega System Kit for Angel Feet
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Includes a Sock Layer
- Mesh Type: Rigged: This Mesh is rigged and requires a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Wear your Angel Feet.
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Angel Feet”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
Curious Creations Marketplace
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Angel-Feet/11756860
Inworld: [cgv inworldstore]
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: [cgv csr] OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Official Support: Contact jkhu via IM/Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/b91505f5-ed1f-43a5-b446-2181dbff9ac0/about
- Unofficial Support: Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- Unofficial Support: The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.