Omega System Kit for Borealis Laura
- Creator Info:
- Blog: http://lovefashionavatar.blogspot.com.es/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/173217?lang=en-US
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009211604807
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/borealauroraboreal/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7vOX8xdxyIb31H4DBVE9Q
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/N0-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Type D Partial Head : No Makeup Layers
- Mesh Type: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Borealis”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is no Neckblender for this Mesh. If you feel you need one, you can get one here:
Does it come with Eyes?
There are no eyes for this mesh. If you need some omega friendly eyes, you can get some here:
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Borealis-Laura/11245032
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- The Creator has created a Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfD39oD31fE
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/efbd4f3e-6c6e-437e-abb1-f571e759f9b1/about
- Contact the Creator via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/efbd4f3e-6c6e-437e-abb1-f571e759f9b1/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.