Omega System Kit for BS Nails
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/N0-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega appliers. It already does that.
- The nail hud is set up to let you use a different applier on each nail if that is your desire.
- By clicking each nail on the hud, you can turn that nails listener on or off. When the nail is pink, that nail is listening for appliers, when it is black, appliers will not touch it.
- You can turn entire groups of nail listeners on and off using the “All On”, “All Off” and other options on the bottom of the HUD.
How Much is the Mesh?
Where Can I get the Kit?
Comes with Omega Built in! No Need for a Kit!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: [cgv csr] OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact Bohny Spad via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/5bf8394a-a120-4c6a-b709-8d108e9385b3/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support channel to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.