Omega System Kit for (11) Eleven Designs Kit
11 Designs sells a variety of male and female tiny mesh avatars.
They offer six different female mesh avatars and four male designs.
- Standard Kit + Clothing Layers: Being a Mod Mesh, a standard drop-in script was possible for the skin layer. Scripted clothing layers are included in the Omega Kit
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Clothing Layers:
- Clothing Layers are Separate Attachments
- Scripted Clothing Layers are included in Omega Kit.
- Hands and Feet:
- Hands are Included but are NOT hideable.
- Feet are not included.
- Includes version with no feet or legs.
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Type D Partial Head : No Makeup Layers
- No Eyelashes
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
If you’ve not already purchased the Sking Kit, you can purchase it here:
This kit is designed to allow you to use your Tango and Omega System Appliers with your (11) Eleven Designs Micro Mesh Avis!
Step 2: Drag the “Config Script 3 prim” script into the mesh.
Step 3: Click on the mesh body.
(Don’t pick your body up yet!)
Your Body Is now set up to take Tango and Omega Appliers ^.^ -throws confetti-
(you can pick it up now if you like!)
Part Two: Setting up the clothing
Step 2: Drag the “Omega Applier Listener Script – Tops” into the top.
Step 3: Drag the “Omega Applier Listener Script – Pants” into the pants.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
- 750L for Mesh Body kits that include hair and eyes
- 300L for Mesh Body only which is listed as a Petite Shape
How Much is the Kit?
199L on MP, 99L Inworld
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-11-Eleven-Designs/6277683