Instructions for Sweet Lips
This kit is designed to allow you to use omega skins and makeup with the Sweet Lips Mesh lips!.
Please note, skin detail varies, and results may vary. Also note, the makeup layer is limited to the lips and does not extend past them.
Step One: Installing the Script
- Rez the Mod Version of the Lips on the ground.
- Find the Correct Script.
- If you have the Model 1 of Sweet Lips, use the “Omega Listener Script – Sweet Lips 1” and drop it directly into your mesh lips.
- If you have the Model 2 of Sweet Lips, use the “Omega Listener Script – Sweet Lips 1” and drop it directly into your mesh lips.
- Pick up and wear the lips.
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
Sweet Lips has one Makeup layer for Lipstick, which will respond to any lipstick, makeup or head tatt appliers… so you probably don’t need to read this…. but if you’re curious about what all the buttons do….
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
1) Why is there a seam?
Because there’s not enough rigging points in the face for mesh makers to use, mesh lips will ALWAYS have a seem. This can be minimized by using a skin that’s low detail around the lips.
If we get enough other mesh lips on the system, we’ll add a lip applier to the dev kit so skin creators can add a lip friendly version of their head textures.
- Added Lipstick Keyword Support.
- Added “Debug”, “Help” and “Delete Script” Keyword Support.