Omega System Kit for Toddleedoo
- Creator Info:
- Standard Kit: The Bodies use a Drop in Script
- Relay: The Heads use a Relay! Simply wear the relay when you want to use an Omega Applier!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: Materials is supported by the body scripts but NOT the head Relay.
- Tinting: Only the Body supports Omega Tinting Appliers, however the heads are modify and can be tinted manually
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Heads Sold Separately
- Type D & B Heads : Head Type Varies. Some Heads are JUST skin. Some are Skin + 1 Makeup Layer.
- Mesh Type: Varies. Bodies Come with Bento Hands. Heads are a mix of Rigged and Bento.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step One: Getting Omega Appliers to work.
- Rez your Toddleedoo body on the ground.
- Find the Script labeled “Omega Listener Script – Toddleedoo” and drop it directly into your Toddleedoo.
Once this is done, your Toddleedoo mesh body should respond to Omega Appliers.
Note: You will have to keep using the HUD that Toddleedoo gave you to set transparency. Using a clothing applier will NOT automatically make that layer visible.
About the Layers: For Appliers, we have assigned Pants/Top to “looser”, Undies/Bra to “skinny” and Upper/Lower Tatts to “Socks” and “Gloves”.
About the Nails: While we’ve had some luck getting nails to line up, the UV still isn’t MEANT for Omega. We’ve forced it through the power of REPEATS AND OFFSETS.
So expect wonkiness out of Omega Appliers.
Part One: Using Omega Appliers
Step One: Wear your ToddleeDoo Mesh Head
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Relay – TD Heads”.
Step Three: Use your Head, Head Tatt, or Eye Omega Applier.
Important: Not all TD Heads have a Tattoo Layer. Tattoo Appliers will only work on Heads that Do.
Part Two: Makeup Notes
This head will only respond to Tattoo or “All Zones” Buttons. On makeup and cosmetic appliers, look for buttons labeled “Tattoo”, “T”, “All Zones” or “A”. Usually this is at the bottom of the applier.
8/11/2016 – A HUD for Heads has been added to the Kit.
5/30/2017 – Fixes and Updates for 3.7 Bodys
Why the two versions?
The nails on the Baby and Kid version of the mesh are slightly different, and the optimal settings for both is slightly different. Otherwise the scripts are identical.
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is a Neck Blender but it uses the Torso Texture instead of the Omega Neck blender Textures. If you need one that takes Omega Neck blender Appliers, you can get one here:
(Note: The Omega Neck blenders have NOT been tested with this mesh, please demo them first)
Does it come with Eyes?
There are Omega Friendly eyes included with select meshes. If you need eyes that take Omega Appliers, you can get some here:
The Nails aren’t Working!
The nails work, but the mapping is a little different then most Omega Nails. We get it as close as possible with repeats/offsets/rot, but further tweaking may be needed.
Is there a Demo?
Yes! For Body Only: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ToddleeDoo-DEMO/8876585
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-Toddleedoo/6531446
Inworld: [cgv inworldstore]
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: [cgv csr] OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- ToddleeDoo Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/aa68563a-577b-e1c8-de7b-f5999a952ed1/about
- Contact their Manager Almira Palmira via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/c329b3b4-c6da-4f1d-9941-08501ebe8d12/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.