Instructions for Void Mesh Heads
This kit is designed to allow you to use your tango and omega clothing and skins with the Void Mesh heads.
While there are some limitations, it should greatly expand your selection of skin and tattoo options ^.^
Step One: Installing the Script
- Rez out the Void Mesh Head you want to use.
- Find the Script labeled “Omega Listener Script – Void Mesh Head” and drop it directly into your head.
Once this is done, your Void Mesh Head should respond to Omega Head, Makeup and Head Tattoo Appliers.
Step Two: Utilizing the HUD
This script will work with or without the HUD. If you would like to save a texture to your HUD:
1) Wear the hud and the head and use your applier
2) A prompt will appear and ask you if you would like to save, apply or Nevermind.
3) Hit save and it’ll get saved into one of your slots.
Note: This kit works whether you wear the hud or not, but you will need to wear the hud to save textures and to turn your tattoo layer on and off.
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
There’s not much you need to know. Void will react to any Makeup, Tattoo or Cosmetic Applier by texturing the entire Makeup Layer. If you’re the curious sort however, there is more info about Type B heads like Void here:
Update v2.0 1/19/2019
- Added support for Cosmetic Appliers.
- Added Debug, Delete Script and Help Keyword Support.