Omega System Kit for Lab 737
Lab 737 is a prolific and talented creator of fantasy and rp mesh clothing and has created a Mesh Pregnancy Belly that is now Omega Friendly
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- Clothing Layers: Includes 1 Tattoo Layer.
See what people are saying about it:
- None yet. Please sent Review links for this mesh to Chellynne Bailey..
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Wear your Heartbeat Belly.
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Lab 737”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify your Heartbeat Belly thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Tattoo’s/Pants/etc aren’t applying/Showing up!
The belly ships with the clothing layer hidden. To use it, simply edit the layer and set the transparency to 0%.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Lab-737/12064757
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Lab 737 Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/d8906d95-b99a-5a6f-da16-5a9268d7de36/about
- Contact WiredExperiment via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/2cf8690c-6116-4a78-9dd7-d50699bb03f0/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.