Instructions for LAQ
Part One: Installing Omega
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega appliers. It already does that.
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
There was a bit of a mix up with the makeup appliers which will be fixed in the next update. For now the makeup appliers work thusly:
- Hairbase Appliers will appear on the Hairbase.
- Lipstick Appliers will appear on the Lipstick.
- Eyeshadow Appliers will appear on the Eyeshadow.The above is normal, however currently:
- Tattoo and “All Zones” Buttons will only texture the lips.
- Makeup and “HUD Select” buttons will texture the Eyeshadow zone before interacting with the routing hud as normal.
If you need to use the routing hud, the easiest workaround is to simply apply hairbases and lipsticks first and then apply your eyeshadow.
For instructions on how to use the routing hud, visit here:
The routing hud can be acquired here for free: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Makeup-Test-Kit/7337832
We apologize for the inconvenience. Fixes are expected to arrive with the first update.