Omega for Loud Mouth Instructions
Part One: Using Omega Appliers
Step One: Wear your Loud Mouth
Step Two: Attach the “Omega Applier Relay for Loud Mouth”
Step Three: Wear and use your Omega appliers.. (make sure the Relay stays attached!)
Fun Fact: Most of our Relays, Including this one are MODIFY.. that means you can shrink it, make it transparent, or hide the script in another prim if you so choose!
Part Two: About the Appliers
Our Makeup Appliers have multiple Buttons.
If it is a Lipstick applier, the “Default Zone” or “D” will apply to the Lips, Aka Shine Area.
“HUD Control” and “Makeup” and “H” will apply to the Lips Aka Shine area.
“All Zones” and “Tattoo” and “A” will apply to the area surrounding the lips
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
Our Makeup Appliers have multiple Buttons. For the Most part, you just need to know:
- If it is a Lipstick applier, the “Default Zone” or “D” will apply to the Lips, Aka Shine Area.
- If it is a Blush applier, the “Default Zone” or “D” will apply to the Area Around the Lips.
- HUD Control and Makeup Buttons will also apply to Lips, Aka Shine Area
- Blush, All Zone and Tattoo Buttons will also apply to Area Around the Lips.
However, if you’re curious sort, and want to know more about Type B Heads and Bits:
Part Three: About the Relay
While the scripts inside are No-mod, I left the relay container Mod. This means if you like you can shrink it, grow it, change the texture, attach it to your body instead of your HUD, make it invisible or even take the script out and put it in something else you always wear. (don’t forget where you put it though! ^.^)
If you click the HUD you’ll get a menu with the following options:
-Clear: Click it and it’ll clear off a layer of your choice.
-Debug: This will reset the whole mess.
-Help: Give you a link to here!
- Added more keyword support, including omegaCheeks (blush) and omegaAll/omegaAllH support.