Instructions – Meli Imako
Omega Kit Type:
- Standard/Plug-In: This mesh needs a easy to use Activator.
- Materials: This mesh is ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- Tinting: This mesh is ready for the Omega Tint Appliers
Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
- Type A Head : 1 Makeup Layer, 5 Makeup Zones
Is it Modify: Yes
Is there a Demo?
How Much is it?
- Full Perm: 8000L
- Copy/Mod Only: 3000L
Where Can I get the Kit?
How much is the Kit?
The customer kit is 99L inworld or on the Marketplace. The creator kit, with the transferable plug-in script is available only inworld for 299L and requires the prior purchase of the 99L customer kit for a total cost of 398L.
(We could have just sold the transferable script for 399L, but wanted to make sure customers got the right product and didn’t accidently purchase the more expensive version)
Step One: Wear your Mesh Head
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Meli Imako”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Skin Appliers.
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
You can just use the Tattoo button to apply to the whole head… but who wants to do that? For instructions on how to use the Routing HUD for Mixing and matching your makeups, click here:
Omega System Makeup and Routing Info – Type A Heads
I click the installer and nothing happened!Make sure you give it a moment to process, and if it still doesn’t work, check the contents of the head to verify the creator included the Omega Plugin Script. If you don’t see the Omega Script in the head, continue to the Resellers Instructions. (And alert the reseller they aren’t set up right and you had to do it yourself. If they advertised the head as being Omega friendly, this is false advertising.)
Makeup Appliers arn’t working?
Meli released the Makeup Layer a couple days after the original head, so some resellers may not have realized it is available. Rez the head to see if the makeup layer is missing. If you don’t see 2 heads on the ground, poke the reseller and let them know there is a makeup layer available now.
IMPORTANT: Read the TOS!
TOS for Omega Listener Scripts
In Purchasing and/or Distributing our scripts you agree to the following terms:
This is the TOS for the Meli Imako Plug-in Script. Also in effect is our Full TOS.
Breaches in this TOS will result in any scripts being shut down and/or DMCAs to be filed.
It is subject to change without notice.
Also note: We DO have the means to shut down our scripts remotely if we find someone in breach of TOS.
- Scripts may not be distributed copy/Trans. They must be copy/no-trans.
- The scripts may not be distributed or sold alone and may only be distributed in the mesh for which it was originally creationed.
- The scripts may NOT be distributed in meshes other then the Meshes for which this kit was created.
- The scripts may not be distributed in trans mesh. (and will not work while the mesh is trans)
- The scripts may only be distributed by the creator that purchased the script.
- These scripts may not be used to for IP infringement of any sort.
- The scripts may not be used in any product that violates Linden Labs TOS.
- Occasionally a update may be distributed to add new features or implement fixes. You are not required to use the updated script and can continue to use the old script if you prefer, unless the update includes the fix of a security issue. In that case, you are not required to use the new script, but you must remove the old.
Omega Script Setup Steps:
- Read the TOS
- Rez the Head
- Rez the Makeup Layer
- Link the Head and Makeup Layer
- Put “head” (without quotes) in the description of the skin layer.
- Put “makeup” (without quotes) in the description of the makeup layer.
- Change the mesh’s permissions to no-trans.
- Place the “Omega Plugin – Meli Heads” in the head.
- Make a No-Trans Copy to test. The script will not work so long as the Mesh it is in is Transferable. So to test it, you have two options.
- Pass the head to an alt. (You will need to buy them a copy of the kit so they have an installer)
- Make a copy of the head, then Find a copy/mod/no-trans prim and temporarily attach it to the copy and then remove it again. This will leave you with a no-trans copy of your head.
- Once you have a no-trans copy, click the included installer and wait for the Mesh to say “Thank you for Installing Omega!”. If it doesn’t say this.. something is wrong. Check the head permissions.
- Use the Test Applier. Just to make sure everything looks good, we’ve included a skin applier for you to test with. 🙂
Animation HUD Script (Optional)
We expect that most resellers of this head are going to be skin makers, and may not be the most script savy. So we’ve included a simple little full perm script to help with the animation hud set up. All it does is chatter commands on the channel listed in the script. We left it full perm so you can change the channel if you like.
- Make your hud, include a button prim for each animation.
- Put the script in the root of the HUD
- Name each button prim “pose”
- Put the command you want sent to the head in the description (minus the channel info). So if the chat command is “/38 Angry EyeBrows” then put “Angry EyeBrows” in the description (no quotes!)
Once you’re set up, there’s some promotion related perks to make note of:
- Special Omega Logo: In the package you will find a special Omega Logo you may use to signify you’ve included the Omega Plugin script in your head. You may NOT use that logo or claim to be Omega Friendly or Omega Ready unless you’ve properly installed this script.
- Ability to Advertise in the Flickr Groups:
- Ability to Advertise in Omega Obsessions: http://slpoweredbyomega.com/shopping-guide/omega-obsession-group/
- Get Listed on this Page: If you let us know you’ve released a version of the head (and toss us a retail copy to verify), we’ll list you on this page for those looking for the best version. 🙂
Did we leave anything out? Is there anything useful we could have included? Leave a comment to let us know!
Can I get a version of the script that doesn’t need the installer?
Sorry, we cannot provide Pre-Installed Scripting for this head. Sorry!