Omega System Kit for Melon Bunny
Melon Bunny makes all sorts of mesh outfits and for this one wanted to make sure the fit was perfect,
opting to build a mesh body and tattoo layer into the suit and having us script the body and tattoo layer for Omega!
- Creator Info:
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/158808
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010717364019
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/melonbunny/with/34436610622/
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/fab954df-a582-5f9c-4b18-0d8d072e2e76/about
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Covered by Outfit
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Wear your Tuty Bento Hands.
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Tuty”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Single Color, Single Style (XXX or PG) : 399L
Fatpack, Single Style (XXX or PG) : 3912L
How Much is the Kit?
99L on the MP. 50L Inworld WITH our Support Group Tag. (5L to join)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Melon-Bunny/11843263
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact cakesbunny via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/6ae19a0b-fc1e-4511-8d23-b5ac832c6d26/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.