Omega System Kit for NutBusterz
Nutbusters has created an adorable set of mesh foot paws and hooves that take the Omega Skin and Nail Appliers!
Update 8/2/2017: Hooves now available + Demos!
- Creator Info:
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165059
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/95314ec3-f577-3e92-62ee-098c078dda2c/about
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Clothing Layers: None
- Mesh Type: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet, send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
It comes with Omega Installed! Nothing you need to do!
Now what? Getting Started with Omega: Huds, Shopping and Applier Conversion
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Will these work with other Meshes?
Yes! Well… some. Since Maitreya has Standard Size XS ankles, and these fit Maitreya, these are too. This means any Mesh that boasts the ability to wear size XS Slink feet can wear these. How do you know if something is sized for XS Slink Feet? Occasionally it will say, but the easiest thing to do is grab the demos!
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Where Can I get the Kit?
No Need! It comes with Omega Built Right in!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Nutbusterz Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/95314ec3-f577-3e92-62ee-098c078dda2c/about
- Contact Alicexion via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/39d5e310-df0c-430a-bc68-824c0eb640c7/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.