Omega System Kit for NutBusterz
Nutbusters has created an adorable set of mesh foot paws that take the Omega Skin and Nail Appliers!
- Creator Info:
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165059
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/95314ec3-f577-3e92-62ee-098c078dda2c/about
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Clothing Layers: None
- Mesh Type: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet, send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
It comes with Omega Installed! Nothing you need to do!
Now what? Getting Started with Omega: Huds, Shopping and Applier Conversion
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
Currently available at an Event here:
After the Event, we expect it to be available at their inworld shop here:
Or their MP here:
How Much is the Mesh?
375L during the Nuevo Sol Summer Gacha Event!
500L is the expected price after the event.
Where Can I get the Kit?
No Need! It comes with Omega Built Right in!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Nutbusterz Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/95314ec3-f577-3e92-62ee-098c078dda2c/about
- Contact Alicexion via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/39d5e310-df0c-430a-bc68-824c0eb640c7/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.