Omega System Kit for Sinful Needs
Sinful Needs is one of the most prolific creators I know, Meshes, Skins, Scripts, Tattoos… this is his first mesh entry in the Omega Family, but we hope to see many More!
- Creator Info:
- Blog: http://sinfulneeds.blogspot.com/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17721
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SinfulNeeds/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/sinfulneeds/pool/with/36526848064/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SinfulNeeds
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GalathirDarkstone
- Minds: https://www.minds.com/GalathirDarkstone
- Inworld Group (Chatter): secondlife:///app/group/b6f3af40-7b61-ae40-d13e-787fb553e3d1/about
- Inworld Group (No Chatter): secondlife:///app/group/1c148fda-c9d5-3595-dfd8-c3d67152928c/about
- Fun Facts About the Creator: Galathar contacted me EARLY in Omega’s History. After some fangirling on my part, he’s become an occasionally helpful sounding board and helped create the Data Format for the System. He’s also the reason why one day Alpha Glitches were suddenly 1/10th as common as before. He found the fairly easy fix of setting all skin layers to Alpha_Mode_None and gave it to me and
I, in turn, made sure every Omega Friendly Mesh on the Market got it implemented either through my kits or on their own.
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/N0-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Mesh Type: Unrigged: This item is unrigged. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Good News! It comes with Omega Built right in! No need to do anything!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Kit comes Pre-Installed!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- SN Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/1c148fda-c9d5-3595-dfd8-c3d67152928c/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/b4f1eda1-bf41-4a25-b86e-bb03c3c68099/about
- Contact Galathir Darkstone via IM and/or Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/b4f1eda1-bf41-4a25-b86e-bb03c3c68099/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.