Omega System Kit for Tweenster
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Transfer
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Clothing Layers:
- Includes 1 Clothing Layer
- Covers Feet and Hands
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Nails are Omega Friendly
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Comes with Omega Built Right In! There’s nothing you need to do!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Where Can I get the Kit?
Comes with Omega Built in!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Tweenster Group: secondlife:///app/group/72501d9e-6476-c00f-9f0e-d7e41ec5ef5b/about
- Contact MckenzieKy via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/de527f16-4d91-4c89-a1db-b8332500430b/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.