Omega System Kit for V-Tech
V-Tech Makes a Chest Piece for Maitreya that turns it from a Female Body to a Male one!
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- No Hands or Feet
- Nipples are sold separately and are not Omega Friendly
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step One: Wear your V-Tech Mesh. (All the bits!)
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – V-Tech”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega and Tango Appliers.
Where do I get the Maitreya/Maitreya Kit?
Info about the Maitreya Kit/Body including where to get it and it’s Kit can be found here:
Any other cool Maitreya add-ons I should know about?
DK Scripts has leg and arm stubs for this mesh!
Empire has mesh nails for this mesh!
Lab 737 Has a Fit Mesh Belly for this Mesh!
Omega Add-on: Cabootle Hoo Hoo Cover: We have a cover for your not-a-lady bits!
How Much is it? 499L
How Much is the Kit?
99L Inworld. (99-199 on MP)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-V-Tech/10055257
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact xVal3ntineX Resident via Notecard: secondlife:///app/group/53272f66-39a7-211a-9ec0-273f5fb292c7/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.