Omega System Kit for Vista
Vista has long been a Talented Animation Creator, and with the addition of bento has taken advantage of those talents to bring us Bento hands for a variety of meshes!
- Creator Info:
- Blog: http://www.vistanimations.com/web/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/9681
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vista-Animations-262643928194/
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/1a2f3214-c3ea-8d3d-248b-17abca579e19/about
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands: Physical Nails
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet, show us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Part One: Installation
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Vista”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Video Instructions for Plug-In Kits:
Video Instructions by Vista Animations!
Any cool Omega add-ons I should know about?
Empire has mesh nails for the female hands!
Is there a Demo?
yes – https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VA-VISTA-BENTO-PROHANDS-FEM-DEMO-v2beta/10005526
How Much is it? 599L
How Much is the Kit?
99L on the MP. 50L Inworld WITH our Support Group Tag. (5L to join)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Vista/10266925
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Vista Bento Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/1a2f3214-c3ea-8d3d-248b-17abca579e19/about
- Contact CSR Hermione Mocha via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/5ac3613e-84a3-4e82-9b73-fb3aabf25ded/about
- Contact CSR Clif Sharktooth via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/65d40789-d7fb-458a-894a-dd35c2648b15/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.