Kitties Lair Instructions
This kit is designed to allow you to use your tango and phat azz clothing with the Kitties Lair mesh body, hands, head and feet. While there are some limitations, it should greatly expand your selection of clothing options ^.^
Step One: Setting up your mesh
1. Rez your Body, Hands, head and/or Feet onto the ground.
2. Find the appropriate script(s) and drop them into the appropriate part. (feet script into feet, hands script into hands, Lena Lush/Perky Script into Body.)
3. Pick up your parts.
Once this is done, your Kitties Lair mesh parts should respond to Tango Appliers and Omega Appliers.
Some things to notes:
- You will have to keep using the HUD that Kitties Lair gave you to turn your layers on and off. Using a clothing applier will NOT automatically make that layer visible.
- Not all Tango appliers are FULL appliers. Meaning instead of having the full upper texture, they only have the chest-plate texture, these will not work correctly sadly.
- Kitties Lair does not use the standard Slink UV map for nails. Still it was close enough to get the Omega Nail Appliers to work fairly well. Your results may vary however.
v2.0 added materials support, secure channels support and tinting support.
v2.0.3 reworked to support new nipple layers and other mesh modifications.
10/9/2014 Added Hand/Feet Scripts. No Change to Body Script.
10/8/2015 Added support for upcoming face appliers to head script (hairbase only).