Omega System Kit for Ebody
Note: This information is for Ebodys full price body ONLY.
Their Free body does not include Omega.
- Creator Info:
- Blog: http://abarebody.blogspot.com/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/169492
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABAReBODY
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/9161acd0-c9cd-da44-61b0-4cd30b00624e/about
- Ebody Advert Group: secondlife:///app/group/3b1c1088-1ac8-8922-ed5f-b5e97d933c9d/about
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit does NOT support Asymmetrical Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES have RLV Integration.
- Clothing Layers:
- Includes 3 Clothing Layer (2 on hands/feet)
- Covers Feet and Hands
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Nails are Omega Friendly
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
Omega Kit Instructions:
Part One: Using Omega Appliers
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Now what? Getting Started with Omega: Huds, Shopping, and Applier Conversion
That’s it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
5/17/2015: eBody swapped from a relay to a Pre-Installed Kit!
11/6/2017: Curvey Version added. Omega Evolved Support Added.
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Any cool add-ons I should know about?
None yet. Have one to tell us about? Let us know!
Is there a Demo?
Yes! Inworld Only: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral%20Island/222/160/2002
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
It comes with the Kit built in!
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- ebody Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/9161acd0-c9cd-da44-61b0-4cd30b00624e/about
- Contact eBody via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/93e31461-6186-444e-9b0c-8095bdf0d45b/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.