Omega Applier System Kit for Maitreya
- Creator Info:
- Blog: https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/14076
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MaitreyaSL
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnyxLeShelle
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/019ed292-985d-2306-0ddd-07da65c9b509/about
- Relay: – Simply wear the relay when you want to use an Omega Applier!
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit does NOT support Omega Material Appliers.
- Tinting: This kit does NOT support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Head and Neck:
- No Head Included
- Omega Friendly Neck Blender Included
- Three Clothing Layers on the body. Hands and Feet have a single clothing layer.
- Clothing layers are attached
- Top/Bra Layers do not extend up the neck or even to the neckline. Tattoo layers, however, do go up all the way up.
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
Omega Kit Instructions:
Part One: Using Omega Appliers
Step One: Wear your Maitreya Body.
Step Two: Attach the “Omega Applier Relay for Maitreya”
Step Three: Use your Omega Applier
And that’s it, just keep the Omega Relay Attached whenever you use Omega Appliers.
Hint: The HUD is modify if you’d like to shrink it, turn it transparent, or otherwise get it out of the way!
Update: v0.6 Added a menu with the following options:
-Clear: Click it and it’ll clear off a layer of your choice.
-Help: Click to find a link to this page.
-Gloves & Socks: Click to apply the last thing applied to gloves or socks. This includes the clear button.
-Re-Apply: Some well-meaning designers have gone rogue, and despite my protests combined multiple appliers into a single button, creating race conditions in some meshes, including this one. If you ever find one of these appliers, this will fix the issue.
-Debug: This will reset the whole mess.
–Performance updates. Thinks should apply faster now.
–Removed Nail support.
-Removed depreciated “Update” button from hud. Updates and redelivery can be accessed via the unpacker.
-Moved to the new unpacker.
-Gloves and Socks no longer apply automatically, instead are applied when the “Glove” and “Sock” buttons are used in the menu. This is to make dressing a bit less finicky, even if additional clicks are required.
-Synced the Product and Box version to avoid confusion.
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Any cool add-ons I should know about?
DK Scripts has leg and arm stubs for this mesh!
Empire has mesh nails for this mesh!
[JUSTICE] Has Fitmesh Outfits with Omega Enabled belly bulge and cleavage!
Lab 737 Has a Fit Mesh Belly for this Mesh!
V-Tech makes a cool pectoral plate to turn this mesh into a male one ^.^
Omega Add-on: Cabootle Hoo Hoo Cover
A Ladies Secret has some NSFW bits for this mesh!
Caboodle Canine Legs
Brutal Heart Tip Toe Paws
The Nails arn’t Working!
This Mesh has their own UV. Omega Appliers will “apply” but will not line up properly. We left this functionality only to aid in Modding. 🙁
The clothing applier isn’t working!
99% of the time… you don’t have the clothing layer you’re trying to use turned on. Get out your Maitreya HUD and turn them on. Even if they appear to be on..turn them off and back on! (HUDs and Bodys arn’t always on the same page!)
And/or I don’t see it on my hands/feet!
To apply a texture you just applied to your feet, click on the hud and select “socks”. For Hands, select “gloves”.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
99L Inworld. (99-199 on MP)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Maitreya/6709966
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact Maitreya’s CSR: secondlife:///app/agent/361cce20-9dae-4211-b636-0011475939ef/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.