Omega System Kit for Yabusaka Meshes
Yabusaka provides full body Petites, Baby Avis and add-on heads for their petite and baby bodies.
- Creator Info:
- Yabusaka Baby: Standard + Clothing Layers: Being a Mod Mesh, a standard drop-in script was possible for the skin layer. Scripted clothing layers are included in the Omega Kit
- Yabusaka Petite 2: Standard + Clothing Layers: Being a Mod Mesh, a standard drop-in script was possible for the skin layer. Scripted clothing layers are included in the Omega Kit
- Yabusaka Petite 3: Pre-Installed: For Petite 3, Omega is included and works right out of the box!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Important: It is only Modify when purchased DIRECTLY from Yabusaka. If you purchase ANYWHERE else.. including fallen gods, Sinful Needs or Al Vulo, it will not be modify. Note that it is VERY important to acquire a Modify version of the mesh if you want to use Omega Skins with Petite 2 or Baby.
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: These kits DO support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: These kits DO support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Clothing Layers:
- Baby : 2 Clothing Layers
- Petite 2: 1 Clothing Layer
- Petite 2: 3 Clothing Layers
- Baby & Petite 2: Scripted Clothing Layers are included in Omega Kit.
- Petite 3: Clothing is a separate attachment included with the Body
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Hands and Feet are Hidable and/or Removable
- Nails are Omega Friendly
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Mesh Type:
- Baby: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
- Petite 2: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
- Petite 3: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
These kits are designed to allow you to use your Omega clothing and skins with the Yabusaka Petite mesh body and the Yabusaka Baby respectively
This kit is designed to allow you to use your tango and omega clothing with the Yabusaka Petite 2. While there are some limitations, it should greatly expand your selection of clothing options ^.^
Part One: Body, Nails, Head, Hands and Feet.
1. Rez out all your body parts on the ground. For each one, drop in the appropriate Script labeled “Omega Applier Listener Script for Petite (Fe/male) – ________. Body goes in the body, feet goes into the feet, ect.
2. Pick up all the parts and wear them.
Your Body Parts Should now respond to Tango and Omega Appliers.
Note: You’ll notice 2 different hand scripts. Most of the hands provided by Yabusaka use
“Omega Applier Listener Script for Petite – Hands 1.3” Try this one first, and if it looks weird, try the other.
Part Two: Clothing and Eyes
Petites and other Tinys normally use Clothing Templates rather then clothing layers and appliers, so in your Kit you will find Clothing Layers Labeled “Omega System Scripted _____ for Petites” and others. These Layers you simply wear, and then use an appropriate Tango or Omega Applier.
Notes and Limitations:
No Multiple Clothing Layers:
There currently is no way to wear multiple layers with Petites 2, so all clothing appliers will override one another and end up on the same layer.
Slink Appliers: While I used the Slink Texture map for the nails, it is not a perfect fit. This is most apparent with highly detailed designs. There is no real way to fix this, however simpler designs have much better results.
For More Info About this mesh: Click Here
Part One: Installation
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that. There is however a Type-Y Head included, so you should read up on how to use Makeup Appliers:
Part Two: Makeup Appliers
You can just use the Tattoo button to apply to the whole head… but who wants to do that? For instructions on how to use the Routing HUD for Mixing and matching your makeups, click here:
For More Info About this mesh: Click Here
First, I’d like to say, on bended knee……please do not do anything weird with this. Do not make me create separate appliers for child avis. >< That being said:
Important: This kit requires basic editing skills, specifically the ability to name individual prims. If you don’t know how to do this, grab a friend to help you.
- Rez your Body and Feet on the ground.
- Find the Hand prims and name each one “hand”. (No spaces, no quotes).
- Find the Nail prims and name each one “nails”. (No spaces, no quotes).
- Put the two included scripts in the appropriate part.
- Pick up your now-configured body.
Your baby body will now react to Tango and Omega Skin, Head, Hands, Feet, Leg and Nail appliers!
Is there a Demo? Yes!
- Petites 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Petites%20Kingdom/140/134/94
- Petite 3: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Petite-3-Female-Mesh-Avatar-DEMO/10797591
- Petite 3: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Petite-3-Male-Mesh-Avatar-DEMO/11470829
- Baby: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Baby-mesh-avatar-KH-Baby-AO-DEMO/3315117
Where can I get it?
- Petite 3: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Petite-3-Female-Mesh-Avatar/10797589
- Petite 3 Male: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Petite-3-Male-Mesh-Avatar/11470828
- Baby: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/15581/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GMA&search%5Bkeywords%5D=baby
- Petite 2: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Petite-Mesh-Avatar-2/3855528
- Petite 3 Male: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yabusaka-Male-Petite-Mesh-Avatar-2/3889568
How Much is the Mesh?
- 750L for Mesh Babys
- 1400L for Mesh Petite 2 Bodies
- 500L for Mesh Petite 2 Heads
- 1500L for Mesh Petite 3
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP:
- Petites 2 – https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-Petites/6065131
- Petite 3 – Comes Pre-Installed! No Kit Needed!
- Baby : Babies Kit – https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-Yabusaka-Baby/6115327
Inworld: [cgv inworldstore]
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: [cgv csr] OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact Yabusaka via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/26418bf1-33d3-4fec-8b99-42bef54078a6/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.