Omega for Totsi Tween & Moppet
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- Asymmetrical Eye Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Eye Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES NOT have RLV Integration.
- Clothing Layers:
- Moppet includes 1 Clothing Layer
- Totsi includes 3 Clothing Layers
- Covers Feet and Hands
- Hands and Feet:
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Totsi: Head Not Included
- Moppet: Head Sold Separately
- Type B Partial Head : Single Makeup Layer, split into 1-2 texture zones
- 1 Full Makeup Layer(s)
- 2 Makeup Zones(s)
- Makeup Layers are attached.
- Makeup Layers cover the whole head except ears.
- Eyelashes: No Eyelashes
- Moppet Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
- Totsi Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Does it come with Eyes?
There are Omega Friendly eyes included with select meshes. If you need eyes that take Omega Appliers, you can get some here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-Mesh-Eye-Kit/6277728
The Nails aren’t Working!
This Mesh has their own UV so you’re not able to support them at this time. ?
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Moppet Body: 600L
Totsi Body: 799L
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Totsi Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/c35deed6-97fa-8b5b-f174-317333b7db6c/about
- Moppit Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/d9033443-ffcf-605b-05a3-fe6e6ffc2773/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/8abfce48-b5d6-45c6-8441-0bc82ee2863f/about
- Contact Ikonik via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/8abfce48-b5d6-45c6-8441-0bc82ee2863f/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.