Omega for Totsi Tween & Moppet
- Creator Info:
- Totsi Blog: http://www.totsipop.com/
- Moppet Blog: http://www.gridgear.com/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26058
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/d9033443-ffcf-605b-05a3-fe6e6ffc2773/about
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/c35deed6-97fa-8b5b-f174-317333b7db6c/about
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- Asymmetrical Eye Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Eye Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES NOT have RLV Integration.
- Clothing Layers:
- Moppet includes 1 Clothing Layer
- Totsi includes 3 Clothing Layers
- Covers Feet and Hands
- Hands and Feet:
- Moppet: Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Totsi: Type B Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Painted Nails
- Nails are not Omega Friendly.
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Totsi: Head Not Included
- Moppet: Head Sold Separately
- Type B Partial Head : Single Makeup Layer, split into 1-2 texture zones
- 1 Full Makeup Layer(s)
- 2 Makeup Zones(s)
- Makeup Layers are attached.
- Makeup Layers cover the whole head except ears.
- Eyelashes: No Eyelashes
- Moppet Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
- Totsi Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Does it come with Eyes?
There are Omega Friendly eyes included with select meshes. If you need eyes that take Omega Appliers, you can get some here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-Mesh-Eye-Kit/6277728
The Nails aren’t Working!
This Mesh has their own UV so you’re not able to support them at this time. ?
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Moppet Body: 600L
Totsi Body: 799L
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
Basic Trouble Shooting!
If you’re here, either you’re seeing this section embedded on an instructions page or you’ve been sent here because your Omega Isn’t working!
Things to Try when appliers aren’t working:
- Verify you’re on a sim that allows scripts. Easiest way: Toggle something on your Mesh HUD to see if it reacts.
- Attach the Relay or Installer that came with your Omega Kit.
- The Name of the Kit should match the Name of your Mesh. Ie, you should have a Maitreya Relay for Maitreya or a Logo Installer for Logo.
- If it’s an installer, click it and verify all your bits say “Thank you” in local chat. If it doesn’t say thank you, grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
- If it’s a relay, keep it attached.
- Verify your mesh layers are turned ON. Mosts Body Meshes and some head meshes let you toggle your layers on and off. Sometimes, this will make it look like applier’s aren’t working. Take a moment to toggle them ALL off, and then back on.
- Check for Alpha-Glitch issues. Do this by turning all, or all but 1 of your body layers to Masking.
- Verify it’s not an applier issue. Take the applier to one of our inworld Mannequins and try it there. If it works, nothing is wrong with the applier. If it DOESN’T work, you may need to contact the applier creator.
- Verify you didn’t bork your Mesh. Many meshes now feature methods to remove their scripts. It helps with lag on RP sims. This does mean that occasionally a customer accidentally clicks on these buttons, ruining their ability to use appliers or their hud. To check, simply play with Mesh HUD to make sure the body is still reacting to it. The easiest way is likely to play with the Alpha hud. If that works, you should be ok. If you DID bork your mesh, just grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Totsi Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/c35deed6-97fa-8b5b-f174-317333b7db6c/about
- Moppit Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/d9033443-ffcf-605b-05a3-fe6e6ffc2773/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/8abfce48-b5d6-45c6-8441-0bc82ee2863f/about
- Contact Ikonik via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/8abfce48-b5d6-45c6-8441-0bc82ee2863f/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.