Omega Nail Wardrobe
- Store Hundreds of Omega Nail appliers in one easy to use HUD
- Organize them into up to 20 different sets you name yourself!
- Flip through your nails with easy to use navigation buttons.
- Delete nails you no longer desire
- Built in Resizer
- Free Updates
- Export feature for if/when we do updates. An easy to use menu option lets you quickly move all your nails and sets to a new hud!
- Compatible with all Omega Appliers
- Responsible No-Mod Design with swirly overlays and Omega Watermark to protect Nail Creators.
The HUD should be fairly self-explanatory. But just in case:
To add Nails, simply use an Omega nail applier while wearing the wardrobe. It will be saved to your current Set. Before you start adding nails though, you may want to think about making some nail sets!
Making/Managing Nail Sets
Rather than keeping all your nails in one giant pile, the HUD lets you create Sets to keep yourself Organized. You can manage your sets by accessing the HUD Menu by clicking the Omega Symbol in the Lower Left of the HUD. Among other things, you’ll see 1 or more of the following options (depending on the number of sets already created! For example, it will not give you the option to select or remove a set if you only have 1!)
- New Set: Create a New Nail Set! (There is no “move” button, so make your sets first and then add nails to them!)
- Select: Pick the Set to be Viewed. All added nails will be added to this set!
- Remove Set: Remove a Set you’ve created. WARNING! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR NAIL DATA!
- Export: In the event of a HUD Update, the export button will send all your nail and set data to the updated wardrobe!
Applying a Nail
To apply a nail you’ve added to the hud, simply click on the center menu to apply whatever is there. If what you want isn’t currently in the center window:
- Make sure you select the Set you stored it in.
- Use the Double Arrow Buttons to navigate to it.
- Once it’s in view, you can click on it to bring it to the main window or use the single arrow buttons to bring it to the center.
Other Menu Options
- Refresh: Kicks the Listeners in the bum if they’ve gotten stuck!
- Help: Brings you here!
- Update: Checks for Updates
- Resize: Change the Size of the HUD! Small, Medium or Large!
Will it store Maitreya/Slink Nails?
Does this mean I can delete all my old Nail HUDS?!
If SL was a stable creature, I’d say yes. But given that any prim, anywhere can die and glitch out, or worse… be eaten by your inventory! So no, I don’t recommend it. If you want to use this to clean up your inventory, I suggest making yourself a Backup Box and tossing all your old nail appliers and maybe a backup of the HUD into it. 🙂
Where to get it:
499L w/o Group. 300L w/Group