Omega Add-On: Caboodle Hoohoo Cover
Do you have Maitreya? Would you like a bit less detail…ya know… down there?
This beautifully meshed hoo hoo cover created by the talented Caboodle will do it for ya!
- What is it? A tiny bit of mesh that sits over your lady bits creating a smooth appearance. Handy when:
- You want a more modest look.
- You have a furred or scaled avi where it doesn’t make sense to have much detail there.
- You want a male or androgynous avi.
- Omega Add-on: This Mesh is distributed by Omega and Comes with Omega Built in! No need to install anything!
- Creator Info: This Mesh was created by Caboodle. Scripting, distribution, and support are all provided by Omega Solutions.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Clothing Layers:
- None, fits UNDER the Maitreya clothing.
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Any cool add-ons I should know about?
For this mesh directly? No, but if you’re wearing Maitreya, you should check out all of these:
Empire has mesh nails for this mesh!
V-Tech makes a cool pectoral plate to turn this mesh into a male one ^.^
Is there a Demo?
How Much is the Mesh?
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.