Omega System Kit for [BANNED] Meshes
Please note, this mesh has been discontinued under this name. For info about this mesh visit the Sapphira page.
Reminder: We do not REVIEW meshes, only list features and specs.
- Plugin: Our easiest to use Kit other then pre-installed. Simply wear the Installer while wearing the body and click it. Done.
- Materials Ready: This mesh is ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- It should be noted that the Banned Booty does NOT use this Kit, it uses the Booty Kit.
- Kit Instructions for [BANNED]:
- Applier Checklist:
- Two Clothing Layers
- Clothing layers are attached
- Hands and Feet are NOT included
Head and Neck
- The mesh does NOT go up the neck, so no head appliers are needed
- There ARE Alphas.
- Nipples are NOT separate and use the upper body texture instead of the Tango Nipple UV
Please note, these Instructions are for the [BANNED] Mesh Body and any of their Bootys they’ve updated to include the plug-in script we have provided them.
If you’ve not already aquired the kit, it can be acquired here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-BANNED-Body/6602015
If you’re using an older [BANNED] ass, (One that has not been updated since 3/5/2015),
we’ve included the Booty Kit Script for you. Instructions for that Script are here:
[Banned] uses our new Plug-In system! Our Simplest to use kit system yet!
Part One: Activating Omega
Step One: Wear your Banned Body Mesh
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Banned”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega and Tango Appliers.
See what other’s are saying!