Omega System Kit for Belleza
Note, All references on this page to Venus, also apply to Isis and Freya.
- Creator Info:
- Blog: http://www.bellezaskins.com/
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/127515
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BellezaSkins/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
- Plurk: https://www.plurk.com/BellezaSkins
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lC1y5jr-PN0IodWRlElFg
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This mesh features a built in tinting system, eliminating the need for Tinting Applier Support.
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES have RLV Integration.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES NOT have RLV Integration.
- Comes with 3 built-in clothing layers. Clothing, Underwear, Tattoos.
- All three extend over hands and feet
- Hands and Feet:
- Jake: Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Venus: Nipples are separate and are Omega Friendly!
- Head and Neck Layers:
- No head is included.
- Omega Friendly Neckblender.
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh/Bento: This item is a fitmesh and bento item and requires a bento friendly viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Belleza”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
The Nipples on my Venus aren’t working!
Make sure you have an up-to-date version of Belleza. .03+
No feet/hand appliers?
Untill 0.03+, The Belleza hands/feet were NOT SLUV compatible so are unable to take Omega Appliers. Update to 0.03+ Belleza to make use of them.
The Legs aren’t working!
Make sure you’re using the .02+ Version of Belleza.
Any cool add-ons I should know about?
Lab 737 Has a Fit Mesh Pregnancy Belly for the Freya Body!
Where do I get the Kit?
The Kit can be found here on the MP:
The clothing applier isn’t working! And/or I don’t see it on my hands/feet!
99% of the time… you don’t have the clothing layer you’re trying to use turned on. Get out your Belleza HUD and turn them on. Even if they appear to be on..turn them off and back on! (HUDs and Bodies aren’t always on the same page!)
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
- Jake: 2999L
- Venus: 1799L fir a Single Lite Version
- Venus: 2499L for a Single Full Version
- Venus: 4499L for the Fatpack Version
How Much is the Kit?
99L Inworld. (99-199 on MP)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OMEGA-System-Kit-for-Belleza/6412085
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Official Support: Contact CSR Felicity Blumenthal via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/bed86aa9-f6fc-44bc-8920-00b72a17499e/about
- Official Support: Contact CSR Vixie Rayna via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/7e2a31cd-1593-442a-97a6-faed80c8c173/about
- Official Support: Contact CSR XJayceeX via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/7662b236-7caa-4b34-bea2-778dc23d7632/about
- Unofficial Support: Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- Unofficial Support: The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group/channel to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out where you need to go.