This kit is designed to allow you to use your omega, tango and phat azz clothing with the Orange Nova Mesh Avatar. While there are some limitations, it should greatly expand your selection of clothing options ^.^
Please note, this kit is for the Orange Nova Human mesh – Nauha ONLY. It will not work on their other, fantastic, but not SLUV avis.
Part One: Set up your mesh.
1. Rez your Orange Nova Human mesh Body, eyes, tatt and clothing layers on the ground.
2. Drag each of the 4 scripts included into the appropriate mesh pieces. .
3. Rename the parts so you can find it easily and know which copies are scripted.
4. Pick up and wear your parts.
Once this is done, your eve mesh body should respond to Tango Appliers and Omega Appliers.
Part Two: Converting Phat Azz Appliers to Omega Appliers.
1. Pick up the Free Omega Dev kit inworld.
2. Open your phat azz applier and pull the NC into your inventory.
3. Open the Dev Kit for Omega Applier System,
3. Find the appropriate Applier. “Omega Combo Bottom Applier”
4. Rez it on the ground.
5. Delete the NC inside it
6. Put the NC that you got out of your Phat Azz Applier into it
7. Pick it up and use it. (or use it on the ground… you’re fiesty like that!)
Note: Our combo appliers need to be clicked on the text that says pants/underpants/tatt. Clicking it anywhere else does nothing.
How to get your Phat Azz appliers to work: