Omega System Kit for Apricot Paws
- Creator Info:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- Clothing Layers:
- Hands and Feet:
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Nails are Omega Friendly
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Wear your Apricot Paws..
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Apricot Paws”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Demo?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Apricot-Paws/13831714
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Apricot Paws Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/1f6bd243-581b-35ba-10be-38542f208abf/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/7586b777-14ab-4f84-b414-40b7944c49ba/about
- Contact the Creator via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent7586b777-14ab-4f84-b414-40b7944c49ba/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.