Omega System Kit for Session Skins
Session’s Skin’s has created some lovely realistic mesh ‘intimates’ for a variety of popular mesh bodies.
- Creator Info:
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/186380
- Inworld Shop: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kunst/177/185/23 (9/26/21)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Session-Skins-1141194049345481/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/3007999@N22/
- Inworld Group: secondlife:///app/group/c1ef137b-eabb-bec4-4c7a-ca42053b2af1/about
- Plug-In: This mesh needs an easy to use Activator.
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES NOT have RLV Integration.
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly. It’s fitted to a selection of popular mesh bodies!
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step Two: Wear your “The V Bento.
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Sesson”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Demo?
Yes! She has Demo’s for all her Vs!
Where can I get it?
The V on Marketplace
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Session-Skins/22733834
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Check their Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/c1ef137b-eabb-bec4-4c7a-ca42053b2af1/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/8157029a-7f19-424d-a2c3-9494e655e5e1/about
- Contact the Creator via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/8157029a-7f19-424d-a2c3-9494e655e5e1/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.