Uluckie Mesh Bodies
- Creator Info:
- Inworld Group:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES have RLV Integration.
- Clothing Layers:
- Includes 3 Clothing Layer
- Covers Feet and Hands
- Hands and Feet:
- Nipples are separate and use the Tango Nipple UV
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- No Head Included
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
- Nothing yet! Send us your reviews!
Omega Kit Instructions:
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is no Neckblender for this Mesh. If you feel you need one, you can get one here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OS-Omega-Neck-Fix/9437065
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
Currently, these bodies are available only via Affiliate Kit or in our store:
How Much is the Mesh?
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- AK Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/02ef9ace-b163-feac-a3d3-d087dd130bb8/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/80a0a2c3-86bf-45d6-8ca1-fe35ea38ae3c/about
- Contact Ikonik via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/32632d3c-de21-47c7-84eb-edd55cfafb88/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.