What is the Omega Project?
Picture an Applier System that works for most, if not all the best Mesh Bodies and Body Parts on the Grid.
- For Users: A greater variety of clothing, no matter what mesh parts or body you use!
- For Clothing Creators: A single applier will drastically expand the number of different Mesh Avis that can use your clothing, expanding your audience greatly.
- For Mesh Creators: Provide your customers with a exponentially larger variety of available clothing, boosting your sales.
- For All of us: Mesh Bodies and Parts are clearly the way forward, but without a universally accepted applier, clothing mesh Avatars is a clunky, proprietary process. The vast majority of clothing on the market would’t work for any given mesh Avatar. Thankfully, we have a solution.
How Does it Work?
We sell a variety of kits, each designed to enable your mesh body/butt to be able to use Omega and Tango Appliers. Each works a little differently, but most involves putting listener scripts in your mesh. These Scripts listen for Tango and Omega Appliers, allowing you to use these appliers for a wide variety of meshes.
In addition to being able to use Tango and Omega appliers on your mesh, every kit comes with instructions how to convert your Phat Azz and Banned Appliers to Omega. And if that’s STILL not enough choices for you, we have kits that allow you to convert your Sking, Ghetto Booty, Kitties Lair and some Slink appliers to Omega. This is in addition to the booming selection of Omega Friendly clothing and skins you can find trough our Omega Obsessions Group, Our Flicker Groups and our Blog.
Wondering if your Mesh is already supported? click here.
But, If you’re strapped for cash (or just want to try before you buy), stop by the inworld store, the Mesh Installation Kits are 50L with group membership. ^.^
I make stuff! What do I do?
I don’t make stuff, but I want to help!
If you’re a blogger/group owner/etc… you know what to do and we appreciate every post, like, notice, write up etc that you do!If you’re a mesh body reviewer, learn how to get your reviews onto our mesh pages
For the rest of you, if you’re not a designer or group owner or blogger, you can STILL HELP!
1) Ask your favorite clothing/skin/mesh designers why they aren’t doing Omega Appliers yet.
2) Tell your friends about omega appliers.
3) Leave me a comment about a mesh I missed on the Supported Meshes page
4) Any word of mouth really is really valuable and pushes us forward.
5) Leave a rating on the MP!
6) Follow us on flickr!
Omega Gents – https://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/
Omega Ladies – https://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/
Omega Kiddies – https://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/
Do you support ________?
The Goal is to support everything possible, obviously however we cannot support meshes that don’t use the SL UV map, or that are No-mod and unresponsive to requests for support. To see a full list of what is currently supported, click here