Info for Reviewers
You may have noticed that we have links to outside reviews on our Mesh Info pages.
While we don’t like reviewing mesh, (We’re here to do the infrastructure, not be the arbiters of good taste), we do want shoppers to be able to find quality reviews when they are shopping.
So If you have written a review you think deserves to be on our list, please let us know Inworld, but first, verify the following:
- The Review should be up-to-date. If your review is of EVE 8.2 and EVE is on 8.4, we’re not going to want to post it.
- The Review should mention Omega compatibility and include a link directly to the info page for that brand. Ie: http://slpoweredbyomega.com/instructions/omega-applier-system-kit-for-adam/
There is a list of these pages here: Supported Meshes
- The Review cannot be from someone affiliated with that mesh or any competing mesh. If you’re a CSR/Owner/Blogger for brand X, I’m not going to accept a review for that brand or any competing brand.
- The Review must be good quality. This is totally subjective… which I hate, but is necessary. What am I looking at? Detailed and Useful information laid out in a easy to follow manor, fair analysis of the mesh, pretty pictures…ect. Want to know what we like? Check out the reviews already listed.
- The Review must be Non-Inflammatory. This doesn’t mean a fluff piece, but if your review is less review and more a long list of complaints, moans and bitching…that’s not helpful to anyone. If your review includes personal attacks or accusations… it’s not going up.
- It must be factually accurate. I’m sure this is a no-brainer… but while I’m covering my ass here… make sure the info in your review is accurate.