Omega System Kit for Tuty
Insert quick factual snippet
- Creator Info:
- Blog: <–Insert Link–>
- MP: <–Insert Link–>
- Standard Kit:
- Plug-In: This mesh needs a easy to use Activator.
- Relay: – Simply wear the relay when you want to use an Omega Applier!
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Permissions: Copy/N0-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This mesh is ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- Materials: This mesh is NOT ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- Materials: This mesh is NOT ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update, but features some Materials support either through it’s hud, or via Proprietary Appliers.
- Tinting: This mesh is ready for the Omega Tint Appliers
- Tinting: This mesh is NOT ready for the Omega Tint Appliers
- Tinting: This mesh features a built in tinting system, eliminating the need for Tinting Applier Support.
- Hands and Feet:
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Type M Partial Head : Multiple Makeup Layers, split into 3+ texture zones
- Type A Partial Head : Single Makeup Layer, split into 3+ texture zones
- Type B Partial Head : Single Makeup Layer, split into 1-2 texture zones
- Type C Partial Head : Multiple Overlapping Makeup Layers
- Type D Partial Head : No Makeup Layers
- _ Partial Makeup Layer(s)
- _ Full Makeup Layer(s)
- _ Makeup Zones(s)
- Makeup Layers are attached.
- Makeup Layers are separate attachments.
- Makeup Layers cover whole head.
- Makeup Layers partially cover the head.
- _______ is not covered by Makeup Layers.
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- Mesh Type: Rigged: This item is a rigged mesh item. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
- Mesh Type: Unrigged: This item is unrigged. It will require a Mesh Friendly Viewer to view properly.
See what people are saying about it:
- Read the Review for _________ at Mesh Addicts.
Step Two: Wear your Tuty Bento Hands.
Step Three: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Tuty”
Step Four: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
Is there a Neck Blender?
- There is no Neckblender for this Mesh. If you feel you need one, you can get one here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OS-Omega-Neck-Fix/9437065
- There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
- There is a Neck Blender but it is not Omega Friendly. If you need one that takes Omega Appliers, you can get one here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OS-Omega-Neck-Fix/9437065
The Nails arn’t Working!
This Mesh has their own UV so you’re not able to support them at this time. 🙁
Is there a Demo?
yes – <insert link>
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
99L on the MP. 50L Inworld WITH our Support Group Tag. (5L to join)
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: <insert link>
Inworld: [cgv inworldstore]