I’m happy to announce [JUSTICE] is now doing Omega Enabled Fitmesh Clothes! Unlike most Fitmesh, they include bits of Omega Friendly flesh so you can get that squeezzeedd look.. Check out these releases featuring Belly Pudge and real cleavage.
For More info:
OSK – Justice
LOGO’s new head Mae is 500L @ Uber this month.
Look Famous with Uber!
I’m trying to create a ticket already 8 times but it keeps logging me out, i really need help!
This is a very special outfit for two reasons. One is because it is my first that includes a ‘Pudge’ body part (optional) that is also Omega Pre-Installed! So you can use your Omega friendly skin’s on the Belly Part and any Tattoo that is Omega Compatible!
The second reason is that I am honored to do this special outfit in Colab with Vista! This outfit I made special to accompany the Oh So Fun Vista Bento Roller AO!
This AO from Vista is an inspiration for this outfit! It takes me back to overnight lock-ins at my local Skateland where I grew up in Omaha!
Colors are made to match WilaRollerPro :: Woman Rollers :: by kokoia
All three can be found at the Vista Main Store!
The Outfit is now available at the JUSTICE Inworld Store & Marketplace!
Jacket, Tank Top, Shorts, Pudge Belly (Omega), Knee High Socks & Thigh High Socks!
Outfit is available in 4 fatpack options at 400L each or a Mega Fatpack for 1000L!
YENTEMENTS BBL Body
As seen on Kim Kardashian’s Instagram o.O
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/No-Modify/No-Trans
- Omega Advanced and Evolved Features:
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Stand-Alone Materials: This kit DOES support Stand Alone Materials.
- Asymmetrical Appliers: This kit DOES support Asymmetrical Arm Appliers.
- RLV Support: This kit DOES have RLV Integration.
- Clothing Layers:
- Includes 3 Clothing Layers
- Clothing Layers are separate Attachments.
- Hands and Feet:
- Does not include Hands or Feet
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
- Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- See what people are saying about it:
Omega Kit Instructions:
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is no Neckblender for this Mesh. If you feel you need one, you can get one here:
Is there a Demo?
Inworld Only: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Everland%20Valley/141/203/2679
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
Basic Trouble Shooting
Basic Trouble Shooting!
If you’re here, either you’re seeing this section embedded on an instructions page or you’ve been sent here because your Omega Isn’t working!
Things to Try when appliers aren’t working:
- Verify you’re on a sim that allows scripts. Easiest way: Toggle something on your Mesh HUD to see if it reacts.
- Attach the Relay or Installer that came with your Omega Kit.
- The Name of the Kit should match the Name of your Mesh. Ie, you should have a Maitreya Relay for Maitreya or a Logo Installer for Logo.
- If it’s an installer, click it and verify all your bits say “Thank you” in local chat. If it doesn’t say thank you, grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
- If it’s a relay, keep it attached.
- Verify your mesh layers are turned ON. Mosts Body Meshes and some head meshes let you toggle your layers on and off. Sometimes, this will make it look like applier’s aren’t working. Take a moment to toggle them ALL off, and then back on.
- Check for Alpha-Glitch issues. Do this by turning all, or all but 1 of your body layers to Masking.
- Verify it’s not an applier issue. Take the applier to one of our inworld Mannequins and try it there. If it works, nothing is wrong with the applier. If it DOESN’T work, you may need to contact the applier creator.
- Verify you didn’t bork your Mesh. Many meshes now feature methods to remove their scripts. It helps with lag on RP sims. This does mean that occasionally a customer accidentally clicks on these buttons, ruining their ability to use appliers or their hud. To check, simply play with Mesh HUD to make sure the body is still reacting to it. The easiest way is likely to play with the Alpha hud. If that works, you should be ok. If you DID bork your mesh, just grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about or Click Here
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: FreyasFashions Resident OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Check their Inworld Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/4e0bfb99-40b7-a048-4488-8a9b4b389c5a/about
- Check the Creators Pics: secondlife:///app/agent/37679957-f99f-49e0-ac87-fa9faeeff38c/about
- Contact the Creator via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/37679957-f99f-49e0-ac87-fa9faeeff38c/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.