Kitties Lair Kit
Kitties Lair currently has 3 bodys, hands and feet, all of which are Omega Friendly.
Lena Lush, Lena Maternity and Lena Perky
Omega Kit Information:
- Kit Type: Standard. This kit uses a single scripted dropped into the Mesh.
- Materials: This mesh is ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- Tinting: This mesh is ready for the Omega Tint Appliers
- Kit Instruction
- Applier Checklist:
Mesh Type: Fitmesh: This item is a fitmesh item and requires a fitmesh friendly viewer to view properly.
- Sold Separately
- Type B Partial Head : Single Makeup Layer, covers Hairbase only.
- 3 Clothing Layers
- 1 Skirt Layer that uses the pants UV map
Hands and Feet:
- Kittys Lair Hands/Feet Sold Separately
- Type A Hands & Feet: Separated Toes, Physical Nails
- Body Also Fits Slinks Hands and Feet
- Feet have one Clothing Layer
- Hands Have No Clothing or Tattoo Layers
- Lena Lush has Nipples that Take Omega Nipple Appliers
- Lena Perky and Maternity has no prim nipples
Is it Modify? Yes
Is it Fitted? Yes
Is there a demo? Yes
Where can I get it?
How Much is it?
- 899L for Lena Lush or Lena Perky
- 899L for Lena Maternity
- 199L for Feet
- 249L for Hands
- 799L for Head
Where can I get the kit?
- MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Conversion-Kit-for-Kitties-Lair/6113682
- Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jacuma/75/72/24
See what people are saying!
The Hands have no clothing layers I’m afraid.
The hands and feet used to be no-mod, you probably need to grab a re-delivery of your mesh.