Omega System for Story Leaf
Reminder: We do not REVIEW meshes, only list features and specs.
Omega Kit Type:
- Plugin: Being a no mod mesh, a drop in script was not possible. Instead it uses a simple installer hud that you wear and click to install the kit into your mesh.
- Materials Ready: yes.
- Instructions: http://lovenlustdesigns.blogspot.com/p/story-leaf-instructions.html
- Applier Checklist:
- Three Clothing Layers on the body. Hands and Feet have a single clothing layer.(tatt)
- No layer over the face, but one for hair bases
- Clothing layers are attached
Hands and Feet
- Type B Hands and Feet
- Hands and Feet are included and SLUV.
- Hands and Feet are hideable, but not removeable.
- No nails.
- Does not fit standard sized hands and feet (ie, slink)
Head and Neck
- Head is included.
- Nipples are not separate and do not use the Tango Nipple UV
Is it Modify
Is it Fitted?
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is it?
Where Can I get the Kit?
On the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-StoryLeaf/6953950
Note About Male Meshes:
Male Skins/Meshes have no agreed on spot for the Male Nipple. Location varies greatly. Always try a demo appliers before purchasing male skins!