Toddleedoo is a mesh we’ve been asked about quite a bit, so we’re really excited to add them to the line up. For some reason I thought they were no-mod…but either I was wrong…or there was a change…But yay! Now they’re supported!
Update: 8/11/2016 A HUD for Heads has been added to the Kit.
Omega Kit Information:
- Body Kit Type: Standard. This kit uses a single scripted dropped into the Mesh.
- Head Kit Type: Relay. This Kit uses a Modified Relay System. See Instructions for more details
- Body: Is Materials Ready
- Heads: No Materials.
- Head Applier Checklist: Head Appliers, Eye Appliers, Head Tatt Appliers** Note: Not all TD Heads take Tattoo Appliers.
- Body Applier Checklist:
- 2 Clothing Layers
- 1 Skin Layer
- Undies layer has a Socks and No-Socks option.
- Both Clothing Layers Extend over the Hands. (However it seams you may have to manually edit the mesh to turn the transparency on the hand portion off)
- Both Hands and Feet feature separate Prim nails, so Omega Hand, Feet and Nail Appliers will infact work. However, while the fingernails line up splendidly, the toe nails are weird and we could not get anything resembling a good line up. We opted to line the big toe up and let the rest fall where it may. We suggest simple nail polishes….or shoes…
- About Toddleedoo Hand Poses: Unfortunately we don’t currently support this add-on at this time.
- There is an Alpha HUD, but no preview available.
- Heads are sold Separately.
- Heads SOMETIMES feature a single, whole head Tattoo Layer. This varies. See product descriptions for details.
Is it Modify?
Is it Fitted?
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is it?
Body: 350L for each of the 4 options
Where can I get the kit?
Inworld: Link in the menus above.