Important: Dev Muscles Newer Bodies do not use SLUV Skins.
Omega will not work on non-SLUV skin layers.
The older bodies however do have SLUV Skin Layers.
So make sure you read the product information carefully
if you care about Omega Skin Appliers.
Dev Muscles come in a variety of muscle sizes and heights ranging from 1x Avi Height to 5x Avi Height
and have started working with Fitted mesh (as you can see from the last image!, more then we can realistically show here without becoming a gallery x.x
- Standard: Being a Mod Mesh, a standard drop in script was possible.
- Materials Ready: This mesh is ready for the Omega Advanced Materials Update
- Kit Instructions:
Important: Newer Dev Muscle Bodies do not use SLUV Skins.
Omega will not work on the skin layer. Their Older Bodys however still do.
- 1-3 Clothing Layers (See demos)
- Layers do not cover hands or feet
Hands and Feet
- Type A Hands and Feet
- Hands and Feet are separate attachments from the body
- Older Meshes:
- Multiple hand poses are sold as a separate attachment Inworld.
- It appears not all the hands are modify, so not all the hands will take omega appliers.
- Newer Meshes:
- Hands are included and have 3 poses.
- Old Meshes:
- Head is sold separately.
- Come with one tatt layer
- Currently the tatt layer and eyes do NOT work with Omega
- The skin layer DOES work with omega however. (older Meshes only)
- Blinks and eyes move about
- New Meshes:
- No makeup/tatt layers.
- No Eyes
- No Omega
- No alphas
Is it Modify
Mostly… there’s a couple hands and versions that are not. Verify you have a mod version before purchase.
Where can I get it?
Note that many of their products are ONLY available inworld.
1700-3000L per version