Man do these folks have alot of meshes! ND/MD has a variety of Tiny Mesh,
plus a full sized female mesh and a their line of Cuties Toddler Meshes. Lets start with the Toddlers:
- ND/MD Real Doll Kit Type: Shells. This kit is Clothing Only and uses pre-scripted clothing shells
- ND/MD Tinys Kit Type: Standard + Shells. This kit uses a single scripted dropped into the Mesh, plus pre-scripted clothing shells
- ND/MD Head Kit Type: Plug-in. This mesh comes with a script that activates when you use the installer!
- Is Materials Ready
- Is Tinting Ready
- Kit Instructions
- Applier Checklist:
- All come with a variety of clothing options, but only one or two effective layers per body.
- No Makeup (head) layers.
- Little Male: One layer on bottom, 2 on top. Does not cover hands or feet.
- Little Me: Two Layers on top and bottom. Layers to cover hands, but not feet.
- Nano Girl: One on top, Two on Bottom. Layers to cover hands, but not feet.
- Nano Boy: One Layer on top and bottom. Nothing to cover hands or feet.
- Little Dolly: One Layer + Bra on top, 4 layers on bottom. Gloves for hands and stocking layers that cover feet.
- Cuties: Comes with a variety of clothing options, flared and un-flared pants, long and short gloves, ect but only one effective layer.
- Real Doll: Come with a variety of clothing options, but only one layer.
- Heads: No Makeup layers
- Hands and feet are included.
- No Nips
Is it Modify?
- Most versions are not, verify you’re getting the Modify version if you wish to use Omega Skins.
How Much is it?
- 1250-2500L for modify versions
Where can I get the kit?
Tiny Kit MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-NDMD-Tinys/6115293
Real Doll MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-for-NDMD-Real-Doll/6163959
ND/MD Heads MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-NDMD-Heads/9627227