Omega Solutions Newsletter:
March/April in Review
Huzza! Only Two Months in between this time!
Neck Blenders for Men
First.. because there has been many.. many requests…I FINALLY got the Neck kit updated for men! It now includes 1 neck size and 3 neck blender options for menfolk.
Head Updates: In an attempt for a more intuitive design, I’m experimenting with a new method of Makeup Application. I’ve started updating select heads and kits to react to the “HUD” and “ALL” buttons by bringing up a popup for you to select where to apply a texture. Theoretically, this should reduce the need to use the routing hud and help folks who just sorta blindly click. 🙂 (Since all buttons on the applier will either apply the texture in the default areas or bring up a popup!)
Full Perm Kit Changes: Well.. it looks like Full Perm Heads are going to be more and more of a thing, so after talking with Customers, Creators and my Minions I’ve decided to make a change in the pricing Structure. Before, to reflect the Added work of keeping such a kit secure and providing Customer Service for it, I set the price at 299L for the Meli Imako Kit as well as the Safy Belle One. I’ve decided to change this as to not punish end users. Instead there is now two kit editions for each of these products and future products like them.
- The Creator Edition includes a transferable Plug-in script to be placed in the head before sale, instructions for naming, test appliers and anything else I think might be useful with a particular head. It is priced at 299L, only available inworld and only available after purchasing the “Customer Edition”
- The Customer Edition includes an Installer and because I know some people won’t set the head up correctly before selling it… a no-transfer “demo” version of the Plug-in Script along with instructions. It won’t include any of the other tools and bits I decide to include with the Creator Edition. It will cost the normal 99L but will not have a Group Discount available.
Phat Azz Channel Updates:
Well…. it took 2 years.. and giving up completely.. but I did it… I found CK Winx! (Rather he found me.. ) For those of you who aren’t 100yo in SL years, that’s the creator of Phat Azz, not the first mesh booty, but the one that really launched them into the mainstream. You can still find TONS of appliers for it on the MP and every booty had its’ own instructions for converting them!
And now, with CK’s help and permission, I’ve updated the Generic Router to convert allll those Phat Azz appliers into an Omega Ones.
Simply make sure you are wearing the router when you use the phat azz applier. No more clunky Notecard swapping for phat azz (thank goodness).
And if you want to make a permanent applier for yourself instead, I’ve also updated the Applier Converters to listen for Phat Azz as well. 🙂
Omega System Kit for PsiCorp
PsiCorp is a pretty prolific maker of Furry…ahem.. bits.. as well as Avis and Accessories. Now they have 3 New Mesh Bodies. 🙂
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Hands and Feet:
- Head and Makeup Layers:
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento-friendly viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega and Tango appliers. It already does that.
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Omega Neck Stub
- 100% Omega Compatible
- Materials Ready
- Tinting Ready
- All pieces are fitted to the SL avatar. This means they will only work with meshes that fit SL Heads or Bodys.
- Important: There IS a DEMO. Try it! It’s fully functional!
- Neck and Neck Blenders are separate attachments so they can be mixed and matched or worn separately.
- Includes 3 necks. 1 Short, 1 Long and 1 male. All have 5-8 faces that can be manually hidden to suit your needs.
- Both Neck Pieces are SLUV and require SLUV Head Textures either applied manually or via Omega Applier.
- Includes 5 total neck blenders, 2 for ladies, 3 for men.
- Neck-blender can be used with the neck, or on its own to cover gaps between mesh bodies and heads.
- Both Neck Blender pieces use the Omega Neck Blender UV and require a Neck Blender Texture to be applied manually or via an Omega Applier.
- If you have the upper and head textures, you can use this PSD to create your Neck Blender Texture: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByXHiIIoYa1Bfk91YTFLSTJ2eERXQXQwVm9FLU50YWFQeExkeWxtNl9IUVhyMmhCUFVSRVE
(Legitimately only please! We do not condone ripping, even for personal use! Some furry creators, however, will sell/give you textures if asked nicely)
Price: 299L (At least until I add more features… iunno…)
Where to buy: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OS-Omega-Neck-Fix/9437065
- Wear the Neck and/or Neck Blender of your choice.
- Manually Texture the neck and neck blender with your custom textures OR
- Use an Omega Applier with Head and Neckblender Textures to texture the pieces.
- Select the faces of the neck that you don’t need and set their transparency to 100 to hide them.
Skin Picker HUD
Did your skin not come with a neck blender either? No worries! Now the Kit comes with 20 tintable Neck-blender and Neck Textures! (Thanks to Pixystix for providing the textures!)
In addition to working on the kits Neck-blenders and necks, I’ve set it up to work an Omega Applier, so you can use it on any Omega friendly mesh in need of a neck-blender, (Just remember not all meshes have tinting compatibility, if your mesh doesn’t take tinting appliers, this probably won’t help much)
It’ll also work on various Omega Friendly Head bits, Stargazers Antennae/Ears, Souls Gills and Tentacles, etc. It won’t however work on anything that needs a face… (unless you’d like a soulless featureless face!)
- Wear the meshes and Skin Picker HUD
- Select the Skin of your choice.
- Use the up and down arrows to change the RGB value.
- Small Arrows Change the values by 1
- Medium Arrows Change the values by 10
- Large Arrows Change the values by 50
- To pick a specific value, type /42 255,255,255 (replace the 255s with your own values, no spaces!)
- If you’d like to purchase a full skin in a given color, click the button at the bottom of the hud.
- To return to white, click the “Tint White” button in the top right.