Omega Solutions Newsletter:
March/April in Review
Huzza! Only Two Months in between this time!
Neck Blenders for Men
First.. because there has been many.. many requests…I FINALLY got the Neck kit updated for men! It now includes 1 neck size and 3 neck blender options for menfolk.
Head Updates: In an attempt for a more intuitive design, I’m experimenting with a new method of Makeup Application. I’ve started updating select heads and kits to react to the “HUD” and “ALL” buttons by bringing up a popup for you to select where to apply a texture. Theoretically, this should reduce the need to use the routing hud and help folks who just sorta blindly click. 🙂 (Since all buttons on the applier will either apply the texture in the default areas or bring up a popup!)
Full Perm Kit Changes: Well.. it looks like Full Perm Heads are going to be more and more of a thing, so after talking with Customers, Creators and my Minions I’ve decided to make a change in the pricing Structure. Before, to reflect the Added work of keeping such a kit secure and providing Customer Service for it, I set the price at 299L for the Meli Imako Kit as well as the Safy Belle One. I’ve decided to change this as to not punish end users. Instead there is now two kit editions for each of these products and future products like them.
- The Creator Edition includes a transferable Plug-in script to be placed in the head before sale, instructions for naming, test appliers and anything else I think might be useful with a particular head. It is priced at 299L, only available inworld and only available after purchasing the “Customer Edition”
- The Customer Edition includes an Installer and because I know some people won’t set the head up correctly before selling it… a no-transfer “demo” version of the Plug-in Script along with instructions. It won’t include any of the other tools and bits I decide to include with the Creator Edition. It will cost the normal 99L but will not have a Group Discount available.
Phat Azz Channel Updates:
Well…. it took 2 years.. and giving up completely.. but I did it… I found CK Winx! (Rather he found me.. ) For those of you who aren’t 100yo in SL years, that’s the creator of Phat Azz, not the first mesh booty, but the one that really launched them into the mainstream. You can still find TONS of appliers for it on the MP and every booty had its’ own instructions for converting them!
And now, with CK’s help and permission, I’ve updated the Generic Router to convert allll those Phat Azz appliers into an Omega Ones.
Simply make sure you are wearing the router when you use the phat azz applier. No more clunky Notecard swapping for phat azz (thank goodness).
And if you want to make a permanent applier for yourself instead, I’ve also updated the Applier Converters to listen for Phat Azz as well. 🙂
Omega System Kit for Lelutka
Note, this kit only works on select heads. Look for the Omega Symbol!
2/25/2017: Currently this means just their Bento Heads!
Omega Kit Instructions:
Step One: Wear your Lelutka Head.
Step Two: Attach the “Omega System Installer – Lelutka”
Step Three: Click the installer, and verify each piece of the mesh thanks you in local.
Your mesh will now respond to Omega Appliers!
You can just use the Tattoo button to apply to the whole head… but who wants to do that? For instructions on how to use the Routing HUD for Mixing and matching your makeups, click here:
Omega System Makeup and Routing Info -Type M
Thats it, enjoy!
Omega Solutions – Home of the Omega Applier System
Does this work on older Heads?
No, at this time, the kit only works on their latest head(s).
Make sure you look for the Omega Symbol on the Product information!
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is no Neckblender for this Mesh. If you feel you need one, you can get one here:
Are there Alphas?
Yes, Scalp & Ears are both Hide-able
Is there a Demo?
yes – http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/124/113/22
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
How Much is the Kit?
99L Inworld. (99-199 on MP)
Omega Kit Instructions:
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega appliers. It already does that.
Is there a Neck Blender?
There is an Omega Friendly Neck Blender.
Does it come with Eyes?
There are no eyes for this mesh. If you need some omega friendly eyes, you can get some here:
Where Can I get the Kit?
It’s not working! T.T
Check out our handy troubleshooting tips:
Basic Trouble Shooting
Basic Trouble Shooting!
If you’re here, either you’re seeing this section embedded on an instructions page or you’ve been sent here because your Omega Isn’t working!
Things to Try when appliers aren’t working:
- Verify you’re on a sim that allows scripts. Easiest way: Toggle something on your Mesh HUD to see if it reacts.
- Attach the Relay or Installer that came with your Omega Kit.
- The Name of the Kit should match the Name of your Mesh. Ie, you should have a Maitreya Relay for Maitreya or a Logo Installer for Logo.
- If it’s an installer, click it and verify all your bits say “Thank you” in local chat. If it doesn’t say thank you, grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
- If it’s a relay, keep it attached.
- Verify your mesh layers are turned ON. Mosts Body Meshes and some head meshes let you toggle your layers on and off. Sometimes, this will make it look like applier’s aren’t working. Take a moment to toggle them ALL off, and then back on.
- Check for Alpha-Glitch issues. Do this by turning all, or all but 1 of your body layers to Masking.
- Verify it’s not an applier issue. Take the applier to one of our inworld Mannequins and try it there. If it works, nothing is wrong with the applier. If it DOESN’T work, you may need to contact the applier creator.
- Verify you didn’t bork your Mesh. Many meshes now feature methods to remove their scripts. It helps with lag on RP sims. This does mean that occasionally a customer accidentally clicks on these buttons, ruining their ability to use appliers or their hud. To check, simply play with Mesh HUD to make sure the body is still reacting to it. The easiest way is likely to play with the Alpha hud. If that works, you should be ok. If you DID bork your mesh, just grab a redelivery of your mesh or open a new copy.
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- LAQ Website: http://laqroki.com/support.html
- LAQ Inworld Update Group: secondlife:///app/group/9751fa1e-8550-1b83-d1d9-b689de71b057/about
- Check Owner picks for additional options: secondlife:///app/agent/36737b35-d62a-4a69-94b5-ca805b75d17d/about
- Mesh Body Addicts Group: secondlife:///app/group/830963e4-91fe-da74-003e-a4390de9a5cc/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support group to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.