Omega System Kit for Rin’s
Rin makes a variety of Mesh Avis in all sorts of sizes from Nano up to Giant and I’ve been wanting to make her a kit for AGES.
(I really have a soft spot for the niche >.> <.<) I finally got ahold of her and now we have a kit for her!
So far just the normal sized avi has been updated for, but we expect more soon! Continue reading
Omega Solutions Newsletter:
March/April in Review
Huzza! Only Two Months in between this time!
Neck Blenders for Men
First.. because there has been many.. many requests…I FINALLY got the Neck kit updated for men! It now includes 1 neck size and 3 neck blender options for menfolk.
Head Updates: In an attempt for a more intuitive design, I’m experimenting with a new method of Makeup Application. I’ve started updating select heads and kits to react to the “HUD” and “ALL” buttons by bringing up a popup for you to select where to apply a texture. Theoretically, this should reduce the need to use the routing hud and help folks who just sorta blindly click. 🙂 (Since all buttons on the applier will either apply the texture in the default areas or bring up a popup!)
Full Perm Kit Changes: Well.. it looks like Full Perm Heads are going to be more and more of a thing, so after talking with Customers, Creators and my Minions I’ve decided to make a change in the pricing Structure. Before, to reflect the Added work of keeping such a kit secure and providing Customer Service for it, I set the price at 299L for the Meli Imako Kit as well as the Safy Belle One. I’ve decided to change this as to not punish end users. Instead there is now two kit editions for each of these products and future products like them.
- The Creator Edition includes a transferable Plug-in script to be placed in the head before sale, instructions for naming, test appliers and anything else I think might be useful with a particular head. It is priced at 299L, only available inworld and only available after purchasing the “Customer Edition”
- The Customer Edition includes an Installer and because I know some people won’t set the head up correctly before selling it… a no-transfer “demo” version of the Plug-in Script along with instructions. It won’t include any of the other tools and bits I decide to include with the Creator Edition. It will cost the normal 99L but will not have a Group Discount available.
Phat Azz Channel Updates:
Well…. it took 2 years.. and giving up completely.. but I did it… I found CK Winx! (Rather he found me.. ) For those of you who aren’t 100yo in SL years, that’s the creator of Phat Azz, not the first mesh booty, but the one that really launched them into the mainstream. You can still find TONS of appliers for it on the MP and every booty had its’ own instructions for converting them!
And now, with CK’s help and permission, I’ve updated the Generic Router to convert allll those Phat Azz appliers into an Omega Ones.
Simply make sure you are wearing the router when you use the phat azz applier. No more clunky Notecard swapping for phat azz (thank goodness).
And if you want to make a permanent applier for yourself instead, I’ve also updated the Applier Converters to listen for Phat Azz as well. 🙂
Omega System Kit for BS Nails
- Creator Info:
- Pre-Installed: This Mesh Comes with Omega Built in!
- Permissions: Copy/N0-Modify/No-Trans
- Materials and Tinting
- Materials: This kit DOES support Omega Material Appliers
- Tinting: This kit DOES support Omega Tinting Appliers
- Mesh Type: Bento: This item works with the Bento update and requires a Bento friendly viewer to view properly.
Omega Kit Instructions:
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a mesh with a Pre-Installed Omega Kit.
That means there’s literally nothing you have to do to make it accept Omega appliers. It already does that.
- The nail hud is set up to let you use a different applier on each nail if that is your desire.
- By clicking each nail on the hud, you can turn that nails listener on or off. When the nail is pink, that nail is listening for appliers, when it is black, appliers will not touch it.
- You can turn entire groups of nail listeners on and off using the “All On”, “All Off” and other options on the bottom of the HUD.
Is there a Demo?
Where can I get it?
How Much is the Mesh?
Where Can I get the Kit?
Comes with Omega Built in! No Need for a Kit!
I still need help with this mesh/kit!
If your issue is Omega Related:
- First, try The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
- If you don’t find help there, contact our CSR: OR Fill out a Support Ticket
If your issue is NOT Omega Related, try the following:
- Contact Bohny Spad via Notecard: secondlife:///app/agent/5bf8394a-a120-4c6a-b709-8d108e9385b3/about
- The Omega Solutions Support Group: secondlife:///app/group/276e12ea-52c3-008f-d6c9-31fc8bd2ba73/about
Remember when asking for help in ANY support channel to be polite and specific with your query. For best results, do not open with “hi” or “can someone help me?” but instead open with an explanation of the problem.
Response rate varies based on who is online and what they know, so be patient. Sometimes you can get a delayed response, and sometimes there’s simply not someone online with an answer to your specific question. In this case, try one of the other support groups/options or come back later and try again when more or different people are around.
If you’re not sure if the problem is Omega, don’t stress, just try any of the above support options. If nothing else, they can help you sort out if it’s an Omega problem or something else.